|Mothers are angels sent from heaven above. They sacrifice and give more then you can ever imagine. So here is a chance to pay a special tribute to your mother. This mothers day send some specially selected mothers day quotes.
- The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
- If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
~Marion C. Garretty
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
~Mildred B. Vermont
- Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children
- The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER
~ Joel Barquez
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary."
~ Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."
~ Jewish Proverb
- Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
- Maternity is on the face of it an unsociable experience. The selfishness that a woman has learned to stifle or to dissemble where she alone is concerned, blooms freely and unashamed on behalf of her offspring.
Like this articles? share it with Facebook